Friday, September 10, 2010

Hari raya holiday

Green green green!

Hari raya color is green.
& I am green too.

You came home & told me I can go out with my friends if I want instead of me staying home & wait for you to wake up.

I have made some plans.
I'm not sure If you like it. Or rather you will start worrying again.

I don't knw. Suddenly run out of words to say.

This either to be good or real bad. Make up your mind & tell me what you want. Coz I don't wan to have fight anymore.

Small little thgs, fight.
Big thgs, fight.
Like other than sleeping, everything else fight.

Eventually, v both need time to heal.

I'm going for my facial at 12:30pm & go buy toiletries stuff.

Then 5:30pm go for my pedi.






You can rest at home or come find me. I'm all good & happy.

But if you have plan, go enjoy.
Coz these are all my last min plan.

Selamat hari raya to you!

~rayavely~


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone