Friday, September 10, 2010

Thursday Nite

Something different

I am still awake.
I am surprise.

You went out for fishing.
I ask you if you want me to come, and you say no.
Coz drizzling on and off.
Was that the main reason?

I was just thinking if you have someone else there so you ask me not to go.

U said u gonna be home early.
But rather u blame me for not going over which I did offer.
I know you worried about the rain but who cares?
Atleast I was there & I made it there & no one will blame me for not joining.

Most ridiculous thing was u blame me for making u wait till your phone batt ran dry.

Oh well, I don't know.
I think this is too much.

Even the photos you took.
Like you take photo with another girl.
Though the photo was blurred. But somehow,...
I think I begin to have phobia.

Oh well, I think we seriously need to think about our r/s.
Time for evaluation.
Time to do WIP and plan the next step.
Remember: Thinking ahead is a beautiful thing.

I am not sure why am I still awake.
All I know is I am tired and I need a breathing space.
Everything I do, everywhere I go, I worried.
I worried you will keep calling and checking.
Like I did/gonna do something wrong again...
I worried you suspect me again and track me where.
Like I did/gonna do something wrong again...
The main, rather, I worried I get cheated again.

The moment you gave excuses to check my phone, I know you were reading my SMSes.
Try every possibility to find evidence.
I feel like slapping you hard.
You are just being no manners.

But I know you want to be at ease.
Therefore I let you.
And that's my promise to you as well.

I don't know how long you gonna do that.
But I know this is pressuring.
Also annoying.

If I ever see that again, I will call it off.
I hope you get what I mean.

Key word for R/S is T.R.U.S.T.
without this, we will go no where.

I have nothing to hide. But if you insist, then I think I will just take it as you have some bad news for me.
I will live with that.

The small things are slowly eating into me.
I think we started to feel 'patientless' with each other.
I think it is time to re-consider and think thoroughly why are we here and what are we doing.
And what's the next step.

~dreamovely~