Saturday, September 11, 2010

Eraser & Pencil

Eraser is pencil's good friend.
Brain and mind is twins.

You said you feel uneasy when I am not around.
I laugh.
I am at home. Not doing anything behind you.
Guess we really need to do something.

The only moment I feel so different after god-knows-when
It was during the moment after we played and I push you to bathe.
And the moment I choked when we were watching scooby doo. 
Finally we share the same laughter.
After so long...

Suddenly don't know how to laugh..

I somehow don't know how to talk to you.
I know we are trying our best to make each other feel better.
Lower down the fighting chances and move on.
But I think somehow we both feel something, something not right.

We don't mention. We avoid. We skip.
Problem will still be around. It makes you and me see our future better.

Please enjoy your outing with friends.
Thanks for inviting me over but I don't think I will join.
Not now, not near future.
Playing poker @ raj's place is forever a no-no thing for me.

Yes. It is my prob. I will deal with that. Go on with your plan.
I don't want to do what you used to do to me.
Coz this is another no-end action.

Do what you feel like doing.
Enjoy what you do.
Always!

~Lovely~