Monday, October 11, 2010

R for Robster

My one day pet - Robster.

We got him from an extraordinary place.

Dark, quiet, bumpy place..
Yes..under the sea is dark if no sun. Quiet only water sound. (feel like pee'g now)
Bumpy becoz of the wave & rocks. Maybe some naughty fishes & seaweeds around to disturb once awhile.

Born in an average size family. Small & petit. But fit for walk & entertainment.

Cute & healthy. Can survive on dry land & wet mud. Naughty & tough. Totally can compete with me, I mean the strength & muscle.

I walk him twice the night. We laughs coz he was too cute to be shown-off.

Yes! Everyone loves Robster!
He is totally a rock star for the night! On 10 10 10... God gives him to us with a big smile on our face.... :)

Robster rocks!


He is still a growing boy.



He is rough outside but soft in our stomach. A fun pet to have.



He is a good boy! & I am a robsterwoman!!!

Lovely, actually. *:@*

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone